In any business setting, owners must contend with many matters. Financial issues, employment law issues, internal and external contract disputes, managerial disagreements — all of these have the potential to derail a company and cause financial loss to owners, employees and other interested parties.
At the law firm of Weiler Law PLLC, we represent clients on both sides of the table. Whether you are a business owner, an executive, an employee or an outside party engaged in a dispute with a business, we have the skills and experience to protect your interests during business disputes and commercial litigation.
Located in Phoenix, our Arizona employment lawyers help individuals and businesses throughout the Phoenix metro area overcome a wide variety of legal challenges and business law.
Getting the Results You Want
At Weiler Law PLLC, we want to know: What does winning mean to you? Do you want to fight it out in court? Or would you prefer to settle the dispute as quietly as possible to reduce the impact on your finances and professional reputation? No matter which path you choose, we have the skills to get results.
- Unfair competition— Deceptive or illegal business practices and statements can undermine a company’s economic position.
- Fraud— Statements or acts involving dishonesty or intentional deception hurt business prospects, financial stability and corporate and professional goodwill.
- Tortious interference with businesses— Convincing a party to breach a contract or disrupting a party’s ability to fulfill a contract causes harm to financial health and corporate goodwill.
- Misappropriation of trade secrets— Taking, using or disclosing trade secrets can undermine financial stability, business prospects and market share.
- Breach of fiduciary duty— When people in a place of trust, including corporate officers, directors, lawyers and agents, fail to live up to their duties, financial and business harm can result.
- Defamation— Publicly made false statements can have damaging effects on financial stability and corporate/professional goodwill.
- Misappropriation and embezzlement— Taking corporate funds for personal use is a felony in Arizona.
- Fraudulent and negligent misrepresentation— False and negligent statements that induce another to act may cause financial harm.
"Attorney James Weiler primarily focuses his practice on litigating employment law matters including discrimination, harassment, and wrongful termination. Mr. Weiler also has significant experience handling a wide variety of litigation matters in the areas of Personal Injury, Commercial Litigation, Construction, Product Liability, General Liability/Insurance Defense, Medical Malpractice and Workers’ Compensation."Read Full Bio
"Attorney Jason Barrat focuses his practice on wage and hour employment law. Mr. Barrat helps victims who are not compensated their full minimum wages or overtime wages. Mr. Barrat is an aggressive litigator who files almost exclusively in Federal Court."Read Full Bio
"Attorney Kelsey Whalen assists individuals who have been subjected to illegal employment practices. Ms. Whalen handles a wide range of employment issues with a primary focus in workplace discrimination, sexual harassment, and retaliation."Read Full Bio
Personalized.We understand that each of our client's cases is unique and make sure to tailor our services to meet their individual goals.
Efficient.We aim to resolve our clients' legal disputes in an efficient and effective manner by minimizing cost and time as much as possible.
Results Oriented.We are determined to fight for your case and continue to uphold our track record of success.
Over 14 years of litigation experience.